2 tbsp icing sugar
300 ml double cream
200 g dark chocolate
3 large free range egg
1 handfuls sugar flowers, (to decorate)
- Break chocolate into pieces and melt in a glass bowl over a pan of boiling water, or in the microwave - see handy hint.
- Separate eggs. Add yolks to icing sugar in small bowl and mix well.
- Whisk egg whites till firm.
- Whip cream into soft peaks.
- Add chocolate, egg yolk mix and egg whites to cream. Whisk well.
- Pour into one large or 4 individual bowls, allow to set for 2 hours.
- Decorate with sugar flowers.
Biscuit and sweets
Kids can help