50g brown sugar
1 tbsp honey, or golden syrup
75g low fat butter
100g chocolate muesli , (or 225g muesli plus 25g of chocolate chips)
150 gs oats
- Preheat oven to 160C.
- Line loaf tin with baking parchment.
- Melt butter in a pan, stir in honey and sugar.
- Add oats and stir through.
- Add chocolate muesli and stir through.
- Pour into loaf tin and smooth down with a metal spoon.
- Put in oven for 25-30 mins (until golden).
- Remove tin from oven and cool for 10 mins.
- Mark out squares, leave to cool completely.
Leave to cool completely before removing from the tin so that the squares stick together properly.
Biscuit and sweets
Kids can help