2 tbsp milk
2 slices bacon, per person
3oz pasta, per person
5 broccoli florets, per person
- Cook the pasta.
- Meanwhile, trim the fat off the bacon and cut into small pieces.
- Cook the broccoli.
- When the pasta is cooked, drain off and rinse with boiling water.
- Melt the butter in the pan where the pasta was cooked.
- Beat together the 2 eggs and the milk.
- Add the pasta back to the pan. Add the egg to the pan.
- Stir vigorously until the egg is cooked and appears scrambled within the pasta.
- Serve the pasta in plates, add the bacon, add the broccoli.
Use grated Parmesan cheese if required once served.