3oz icing sugar
4oz smooth peanut butter
3oz plain chocolate
1.5oz Rice Krispies
- Melt the peanut butter and butter in a pan over low heat.
- In a bowl mix the Rice Krispies and icing sugar.
3.Pour the peanut butter mixture into the bowl and stir with a wooden spoon until all mixed together.
- Using your hands, roll 12 smalls and put in the fridge for about 40 mins
- Delicious on their own or melt chocolate in a bowl and dip the ball in.
- Allow the chocolate to harden.
Easy for kids to make (and eat!)
Biscuit and sweets
Kids can help