Serves: 2(2 Votes)
200g spaghetti, (or tagliatelli)
4 slices bacon, cut into small strips or lardons
2 large eggs
50g Parmesan, grated
- Put the pasta on to cook.
- Meanwhile, fry up the bacon.
- In a cup or bowl, beat the eggs and then mix through the grated cheese. Add salt and pepper to the mix.
- When the pasta is cooked, drain and return to the pan, but off the heat. Add the bacon and the egg/cheese mix.
- Stir thoroughly coating the pasta. This will cook the eggs.
- Serve with extra Parmesan if desired.
Really quick! Add onion, mushrooms or garlic if desired.