1 chicken breast
1 tbsp mayonnaise
1 pepper, (any colour)
1 slice cheese
1 tbsp tomato sauce
1 small red onion
2 garlic and coriander naan breads
- Cut the pepper and onion into chunks and chargrill.
- Chargrill the chicken breast.
- Meanwhile cook the naan as per packet instructions.
- When all cooked, put one naan on plate.
- Blob on some mayo.
- Layer the chicken, slice of cheese peppers, red onion and tomato, squeeze on a bit of tomato sauce then top with second naan bread.
It will all fall apart when you try to eat it! Good for little fingers to pick up and eat… adults can eat it with a knife and fork.