1 onion, chopped
1 tin tuna
1 handful sweetcorn
1 mushroom, chopped
1 handful peas
1 clove garlic
1 tsp mixed herbs
1 handful prawns, if child will eat them
1 bag frozen puff pastry
- Roll out the puff pastry and cut into 4in squares.
- Carefully score round the inside of the squares about 2.5cm (1 inch) in, taking care not to cut through the full pastry width.
- Cook in the oven as per packet instructions (about 180C for 20 minutes).
- Whilst pastry is cooking, fry the onions until soft.
- Add the mushrooms, garlic and mixed herbs and cook.
- Add the cream and the tuna and reduce heat.
- Five minutes before the pastry is finished, add the peas and sweetcorn.
- Two minutes before the pastry is cooked, add the prawns.
- Remove pastry case from the oven and cut out scored square.
- Fill with tuna mixture and put square on top.