Serves: 4(1 Vote)
1 chicken breast
1 tbsp pine nuts
2 tbsp pesto
1 onions chopped
0.5 packet of mushrooms sliced
300ml creme fraiche
1 bag pasta
- Cook the pasta to your required taste, I tend to make it quite soft so my 1 year old can chew on a few pieces.
- Fry the pine nuts in a little olive oil. Add the onions and fry until they are soft
- Add the chicken and fry for about 5 minutes
- Add the pesto, quite a bit, so the flavour can seep into the chicken
- Add the Mushrooms and cook for a bit longer, I tend to let it cook for a total of 10 minutes to make sure the chicken is properly cooked.
- Add the pine nuts, cooked pasta, some more pesto and quite liberal amounts of the crème fraiche
For adults or older children you can sprinkle Parmesan cheese on top. Fresh shaved parmesan is nicer.
Its a really easy meal to put together!