50g cheddar, grated
5 medium egg
230g potato, peeled and quartered
1 black pepper
1 pinch of salt
3 mushroom, chopped small
3/4 tsp dried oregano
- Cook the quartered potatoes.
- In a bowl, beat the eggs and add the salt, pepper, oregano and cheese to the bowl.
- When the potatoes are cooked or almost cooked, thinly slice and add to a baking tin.
- Fry the mushrooms for about a minute (use the potato pan) then add them to the baking tin.
- Pour over the egg and cheese mixture.
- Heat the oven to 180C and bake for 35 minutes.
Goes nicely with broccoli, and for hungrier people you could add some (wholemeal) pitta bread.