Serves: 4(2 Votes)
50g cheddar grated
230g potato peeled and quartered
3 mushroom chopped small
3/4 tsp dried oregano
- Cook the quartered potatoes.
- In a bowl, beat the eggs and add the salt, pepper, oregano and cheese to the bowl.
- When the potatoes are cooked or almost cooked, thinly slice and add to a baking tin.
- Fry the mushrooms for about a minute (use the potato pan) then add them to the baking tin.
- Pour over the egg and cheese mixture.
- Heat the oven to 180C and bake for 35 minutes.
Goes nicely with broccoli, and for hungrier people you could add some (wholemeal) pitta bread.