Serves: 4(1 Vote)
1 onion peeled
1 tin corned beef
2 large potatoes peeled
1/2 pints beef gravy
- Chop the potatoes and boil until soft, but not falling apart.
- Whilst they are cooking, chop the corned beef into cubes and chop the onions into a fine dice.
- Gently fry the onions in a little oil, drain the potatoes and add to the frying pan with the corned beef.
- Mix and mash all the ingredients together to the desired consistency.
- Add a little of the gravy at a time so as not to make the mixture too sloppy.
- Once the desired consistency is reached leave the corned beef hash to brown a little then turn over to brown on the other side.