225g self-raising flour
50ml olive oil
50g caster sugar
1 tsp baking powder
2 medium eggs
2 small bananas, chopped
200ml lactose free raspberry yoghurt
- Preheat the oven to 180C/Gas Mark 4.
- Lightly grease 12 wells of a non- stick muffin tin.
- Sieve the flour and baking powder into a large mixing bowl and stir in the sugar.
- In a measuring jug, mix together the eggs, oil and lactofree yogurt. Pour this mixture into the flour and sugar mixture and gently mix together until just combined.
- Gently fold in the raspberries and banana chunks.
- With a spoon, divide the mixture evenly into the prepared muffin tins.
- Bake for approximately 20 minutes, or until risen and golden brown.
- Allow the muffins to cool in the tin for a few minutes before removing. Best served warm.
Biscuit and sweets