2 tsp baking powder
125 g sugar
90 ml sunflower oil
2 tsp almond essence
250 g plain flour
1 peach, stoned and cut into 1cm pieces
8 amaretto biscuits, roughly broken
- Sieve flour and baking powder into bowl.
- Add pinch of salt and the sugar.
- Mix eggs, oil and yoghurt separately, add the almond essence.
- Stir wet ingredients into dry until just incorporated, don't over-mix.
- Lightly stir in chopped peach and biscuits.
- Spoon into muffin cases in muffin tray.
- Bake 10-15 minutes at 190C, take out when golden brown and firm.
Biscuit and sweets
Kids can help