2 tbsp sugar
1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
310g refrigerated bread/croissant dough
1 melted butter for glaze
- Preheat oven to 190C. Coat a large baking sheet with cooking spray. In a small bowl, combine sugar and cinnamon. Mix well and set aside.
- Unroll breadsticks and cut each in half lengthwise, to make 24 pieces. Arrange pieces on prepared baking sheet and coat with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle 1/4 tsp cinnamon-sugar mixture over each piece.
- Tie each piece into a knot (pulling dough gently, if necessary).
- Sprinkle remaining cinnamon-sugar mixture over knots. Bake until puffed up and golden brown, about 15 minutes. Serve warm.
Eat warm from the oven
Kids can help