Serves: 20(1 Vote)
500g chocolate (half for tiffin, half for chocolate on top and a few pieces for testing...)
12 digestive biscuits
2 tbsp margarine (or butter or low fat spread)
2 handfuls raisins preferably soaked in rum, brandy or orange juice over night
- Put chocolate and half the biscuits in food processor (or smash with rolling pin/chop finely) until they are in small pieces.
- Melt margarine/butter in a jug then tip into chocolate and biscuits. Mix until all chocolate has melted.
- Add raisins and rest of biscuits and mix again.
- Tip onto tin and spread out flat.
- Add melted chocolate to the top and put in fridge to cool.
- Tiffin can be cut up as small or large as you like.
We found this tiffin really easy and fun to make in the food processor. No cooking needed either!
Biscuit and sweets
Kids can help