1 salmon fillet, large
3 knobs coconut cream, around 5cm, cut from a block
1 tbsp coconut oil
1 clove garlic, minced
1 handful fresh coriander
1 tsp fish sauce
1 tsp green curry paste, heaped, or to taste
- Heat the oven to 180C.
- Crack coconut cream in oil in frying pan.
- Fry garlic for a few seconds then add curry paste.
- Fry for a minute and add fish sauce. Loosen with a couple of tablespoons of water.
- Put fish fillet on a large piece of foil on an oven tray. Pour sauce over. Seal foil by turning edges over, foil should be loose so fish steams.
- Bake in the oven for about 15 minutes.
- Check to see if cooked. Sprinkle with coriander.
- Serve with sliced cucumber dressed with a tablespoon of sushi seasoning.