85g plain flour and a little extra for flouring the surface when cutting.
30g grated Parmesan or alternative vegetarian hard cheese
55g butter cold, cut into cubes
- Preheat the oven to 175C.
- Rub the butter into the flour, add the cheese and stir with a metal spoon. Then make a well in the centre, crack the egg into it and mix well with the same spoon until you have a slightly stick doughy mess.
- Flour your work surface and spoon the whole lot onto it. Then add some flour to the top of the sticky dough.
- Flatten with your palm until about half a centimetre thick, then cut out shapes and pop onto a baking sheet lined with greaseproof paper.
- Pop in the oven on the top shelf and bake for about 10 mins until they look a bit bubbley.
- Remove from the oven and let sit on the tray for about 2 mins before transferring to a wire rack to cool.
Eat in front of CBeebies with a beaker of your drink of choice.
Kids can help
Biscuit and sweets