Starcom MediaVest - a Family Friendly company
At Starcom MediaVest Group (SMG) we are thrilled to partner with Mumsnet on this significant Family Friendly initiative and are very proud to be associated with this powerful community.
- Sunday Times Top 100 for the 3rd time
- Mumsnet Gold Award – only one of three national companies to be awarded this.
- IPA Platinum Learning and Development Accreditation.
- We provide maternity coaching for mums.
- We provide coaching for line managers in maternity conversations.
- We run parenting skills workshop and wellbeing webinars focussing on work life integration.
What Starcom MediaVest group has to say about the Mumsnet Family Friendly programme:
As the Human Experience Company we are committed to creating great human experiences for all of our people at their individual life and career stages. We listen to and support our parents to really help them be the very best they can be. Our business needs true diversity and our parents and our mums are a key part of this rich tapestry. Our clients and their brands also need to access the knowledge and experience of our truly diverse talent as they in turn talk to and support their consumers.
Increasingly we all live in a 'switched on' world. A happy home means success at work and success at work makes for a happy home. We have sessions for our managers to give them the skills to manage maternity leavers, we have our board meeting our maternity returners and we have a a programme to help media mums return to the workplace.
We also run mindfulness sessions across the business to help us all better mange our busy worlds. Wellbeing is key for a happy, valued, respected and heard talent. Our additional benefits include an on-site GP with desk drop prescriptions, health fair days, nutrition, a beauty room and health checks. We all deserve a gerat human experience and our programmes are all about leaving a legacy for our people and the people in their lives.
Starcom MediaVest launched the free Back to Business Ship programme for mums planning a return to work in the media/communications/advertising industry. Those selected for the programme, will took part in an eight day course last November.
The Back to Business Ship programme covered:
- personal development coaching
- new insight on their skills, values, life roles and ambitions
- commercial awareness
- presentation training
- tips for self-promotion and marketing in the industry
- changes in the workplace
- Back to the Family Friendly hall of fame
- Find flexible roles with family friendly employers on Mumsnet Jobs
- Family Friendly index
Last updated: 3 months ago