RSA - a Family Friendly company
- As a leading general insurer, RSA supports employees to get the right work-life balance with flexible working arrangements. We consider all requests for changes in hours to help employees support their families.
- Through RSA's Your Benefits system, employees can take advantage of low-cost offers to protect their families' finances and health. They can buy or sell holiday entitlement so they can see more of their loved ones - or save for a special occasion. There is also a staff helpline offering a wide range of advice and a free legal advice.
- RSA helps its people with fundraising and hosting family events:
Fundraising – RSA supports employees taking time out of work to participate in events and matches any money raised. Many employees use this to help make improvements in their community, benefiting their own and other people's families. Local football teams, community centres and family centres are among places to have received help.
Family events - RSA organises annual family events which enable employees' families to see where they work - and so help build a family-friendly team environment.
- RSA's call centres are open 7 days a week (8am – 9pm Monday – Friday, 8am – 5pm Saturday and 9am – 5pm Sunday) plus they offer a free call-back service. All insurance can be applied for online, meaning parents - and other busy people - can find a time that suits them to protect their family. These opening times also mean we can offer flexible working hours for staff at our call centres, including many mums returning to work.
- Through MORE TH>N, RSA offers a wide range of insurance to protect families and loved ones. Home, pet, car, income protection, student, travel, mortgage life and critical illness are amongst the products on offer. Visit www.morethan.com to see for yourself.
In Scandinavia, RSA also offer products aimed specifically at protecting children such as personal accident cover.
- More 4 Me offers MORE TH>N customers a great range of discounts to help families enjoy their time together on days out, holidays and other special occasions.