Metro Bank - a Family Friendly company
Metro Bank prides itself on offering family friendly banking service. Everything about Metro Bank is focused on offering the very best in service and convenience to our customers, including families, parents, children and their dogs!
Metro Bank More launched in 2013 to provide our customers and their families access to fantastic deals and services that we think they might need. Customers are encouraged to select their local store and browse the ever-changing offers in their area. These include a whole range of family friendly offers including money off at local restaurants, children's theatre, days out and activities including go-karting, ice-skating and Gymboree. Metro Bank More is a way for us to say thank you to our customers and their families by offering them something extra on top of their day to day banking services.
As a community bank, the local areas in which we're based are extremely important to us. As a result, the deals on Metro Bank More are all from local community businesses based near our stores. We're very proud to be bringing our customers and their families every day, exclusive savings that also help and support the local businesses at the same time.
Check out our website for more information: www.metrobankonline.co.uk/more
- Each one of our stores offers toilets and baby changing facilities and with our open plan layout, it is really easy to get around the banking hall with a pram or wheelchair.
- As a community bank, we like to spread our passion to others. Our Money Zone programme works with schools in the local community to give children a fun insight into the basic principles of money, saving and banking. It's completely in line with the national curriculum.
- We have a Young Savers Accounts for young people up to the age of 21. For Young Savers under the age of 11, we also offer our 5 for 5 Club, which encourages our younger customers to learn how to save with the help of our Magic Money Machines.
- Our Magic Money Machines offer free coin counting for kids (and adults). You can also play games on them and even win prizes!
- We like to keep man's best friend happy and we welcome dogs into all of our stores, where they can enjoy water from our dog bowls and nice dog treats. We also work closely with Battersea Dogs and Cats home and The Kennel Club, dedicated to the best interests of our canine friends.
- To continue offering the very best in service and convenience for families at Metro Bank.
- To continue making banking enjoyable for all the family through initiatives such as the 5 for 5 Club and our Magic Money Machines.
- To extend our Money Zone programme to more schools and school children in the communities where we operate, so that we can continue to broaden financial education.
- To continue working closely with local communities and community organisations, ensuring our stores are hubs for community activity.
- To always amaze our customers by offering them the very best in service and convenience.