How to add your badge
If you've entered the Mumsnet Blogging Awards, what better way to tell the world than to stick our lovely shiny badge on your blog?
We know that your blogs come in all shapes and sizes, so we've made sure there's a couple of options to choose from, and we've included instructions on how to get the badges up, too.
Step 1: Choose your badge size.
Step 2: Copy and paste the badge's code.
Large badge code:
<a href="http://www.mumsnet.com/events/blogging-awards/2015"><img src="/cms/uploads/bloggers/blogfest/Iveenteredbadge.png" width="250" height="250" alt="mumsnet" /></a>
Small badge code:
Step 3: Embed your badge code on your blog.
Please note that every blogging platform is different. We've included instructions for the two most popular platforms in our network. If you use another blogging site, it's best that you follow the instructions on embedding there. If you're not sure where to look or run into problems when trying to follow them, please contact your blogging site's help team for more info.
- Go to blog home page (signed in)
- Click Design
- Click Add a Gadget where you want it to go
- Paste in the code from MN's site. Title is optional. Click Save
- Click Save on the main edit page
- Click View Blog
- Go to blog dashboard, e.g.: http://yourblog.wordpress.com/wp-admin
- Click on Appearance on the left
- Click on Widgets
- Drag the Text widget to one of the sidebars on the right
- Type a title
- Copy and paste the badge code into the input area