Competition terms and conditions
The not-so-small print
To enter, you must be:
- (a) A UK resident; and (b) 18 years old or over at the time of entry and (c) a registered member of Mumsnet.
- The competition is not open to employees (or members of their immediate families) of Mumsnet or anyone promoting this months competitions.
- Mumsnet may cancel or amend any competition, competition information, or these terms and conditions without prior notice. Any changes will be posted either within the competition information or these terms and conditions.
- All entries must be made using the form on the relevent competition page.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are lost or delayed, or which are not received for any reason.
- The winner will be chosen at random from all those entrants who have selected the correct answer.
- Only one entry per person.
- If you win, we will notify you by e-mail.
- If we do not get a response to the email within two weeks, the prize will be offered to a runner-up.
- If the runner up does not respond or is unable to accept the prize it will then be offered to another runner up, and so on.
- Our decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- You can find out who has won a particular competition by looking at our Winners' Corner.
- The prize is not exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
- If, for any reason, an advertised prize is not available, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- Incorrectly completed entries will be disqualified.
- Your details will be collected via encrypted data solely for the purposes of this prize draw and deleted once the winner/s have been notified.
Review of the month competition
In addition to the above standard terms and conditions...
- The winning review will be the most useful
- The prize for March is a personalised piece of jewellery
This Prize Draw is open to all UK residents, excluding Memories of Growing Up employees and their families and employees of affiliated companies.
memories of Growing Up reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value in the event of unavailability owing to circumstances beyond their control. By entering this prize draw, entrants agree to be bound by the rules and any other requirements set out in the promotional material.
- All competitions on the Mumsnet Facebook page are run by Mumsnet, through Wufoo, not on Facebook. Any promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. The competition entrant is providing information to Mumsnet and not to Facebook. All Facebook competitions will run for a week unless otherwise stated.
- Winners of Twitter competitions will be selected at random unless otherwise specified
- All competitions on the Mumsnet Instagram page are run by Mumsnet. Any promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram.
- Entrants to 'voting' competitions are not permitted to buy votes, and any found to have done so will be disqualified.
- By submitting photographs to competitions run by Mumsnet on Instagram you automatically grant to us a worldwide, fully-paid, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, fully sublicensable, and transferable right and license to use, lease, reproduce, distribute, create derivative works based upon, publicly display, publish and otherwise use photographs (in whole or in part) as Mumsnet, in its sole discretion, deems appropriate. We may exercise this grant in any format, media or technology now known or later developed for the full term of any copyright that may exist.
Last updated: 9 months ago