Win £250-worth of Arcadia Group vouchers
If you've always dreamt of luscious red locks - or just want to enhance your natural hair colour - make it happen with nice'n easy
Jonathan Long, nice'n easy colour ambassador, says: "Reds are so hot right now, and within the nice'n easy red collection you'll find nine natural-looking red shades - perfect for any hair colour transformation."
From fire engine to ginger, nice'n easy have put together the ultimate guide to finding the perfect shade for you.
Pick a shade to compliment your eyes...
- If your eye colour is green or blue (or both) use a shade that has a warm red/orange tone (eg nice'n easy permanent in Natural Reddish Blonde 8WR).
- If you have brown eyes, use a dark red violet or red violet hair colour. This is designed to react in a natural way to your hair colour to create a perfect-for-you hue (eg nice'n easy permanent in Natural Dark Reddish Brown 4.5RB).
What shade to pick for your natural hair colour...
- If you have medium to dark brown hair, you'll need to select a shade of red that is two levels lighter in order to see the red tones - otherwise, your hair colour will overpower your features.
- If you have light brown to dark blonde hair and would just like to add a hint of redness, select a semi-permanent shade and apply to your highlights or as a glaze (try nice'n easy no ammonia, which lasts up to 24 shampoos).
- If you're blonde and want to go completely red, make sure to start off slowly and strand test a few different shades to determine the best one for you. Then pick your favourite permanent colour.
How to have a stress-free hair dying experience...
Whether you want to go red, blonde or brunette, visit nice'n easy's YouTube page for more advice on how to find your shade and apply hair dye.
WIN! One lucky Mumsnetter will win £250-worth of vouchers to spend at an Arcadia Group store - courtesy of nice'n easy.
Arcadia Group shops include: Burton Menswear London, Dorothy Perkins, Evans, Miss Selfridge, Outfit, Topshop, Topman and Wallis.
Simply answer the question below to be entered into the prize draw.
Competition closing date: 13 March 2016
Additional terms and conditions: 1. The winner will be contacted on Monday 14 March 2016. 2. Nice'n easy will deliver the prize within 28 days of receiving the winner's details. 3. If you win this competition, we will contact you for permission to pass your contact details on to P&G.
Last updated: 7 months ago