Win a luxury London break with a private exhibition tour at the Royal Academy
The Royal Academy of Arts is offering Mumsnetters the chance to win a luxury London break for two, with an exclusive private exhibition tour of Australia, before the public come in.
The story of Australia is inextricably linked to its landscape and for Australian artists this deep connection has provided a rich seam of inspiration for centuries. Marking the first major survey of Australian art in the UK for 50 years, this exhibition will span more than 200 years from 1800 to the present day, and seeks to uncover the fascinating social and cultural evolution of a nation through its art. The exhibition is organised with the National Gallery of Australia.
The Royal Academy of Arts are offering two return tickets with National Rail, a two night stay on Friday 22 and Saturday 23 November at The Chesterfield in fashionable Mayfair and a private tour of Australia with an RA Expert on Sunday 24 November 8.30am, plus an exhibition catalogue.
WIN! One lucky Mumsnetter will win a luxury London break for two, with a two night stay at The Chesterfield in Mayfair and an exclusive private exhibition tour of Australia.
Additional terms and conditions:
1) Competition closes on 31st October 2013.
2) This competition is only open to residents of the UK aged 18 or over.
3) One winner plus guest will receive return train travel courtesy of National Rail, a two night stay in a double room at The Chesterfield (including breakfast) with a private tour at the Royal Academy of Arts of Australia and an exhibition catalogue.
4) The winner's weekend must be taken on the weekend of Friday 22 and Saturday 23 November 2013 (travelling to London on Friday 22 November 2013). The private tour of Australia with an RA expert must be taken on Sunday 24 November 2013 at 8.30am – 9.45am at the Royal Academy of Arts.
5) Employees of the RA, Mumsnet, The Chesterfield and National Rail, their families and friends are not eligible for entry.
6) The prize does NOT include any insurance or any other expenses during the stay in London.
7) The prize is as stated and no cash alternative.
8) Winners must claim their prize within 5 days of notification. In the event that the winner does not claim their prize within 5 days, another winner will be drawn at random.
9) The RA has the right to withdraw this prize draw at any time.
10) The competition is provided by the Royal Academy of Arts, Piccadilly, London W1J 0BD,
Tel no. 020 7300 8000.
Competition closing date: 31 October 2013