Win a six month subscription to Blossom magazine
Tailor-made for the way children learn, Blossom magazine is packed with makes, stories, art pages, puzzles and interactive stickers. Featuring its own four girl characters, Daisy, Lily, Violet and Rose who will guide readers through the magazine, Blossom will show girls how to shine at different activities from ballet to bug spotting!
The first issue comes with a 'design your own flip-flops' kit and features popular book, toy and TV characters: Poppy Cat, Chloe's Closet, Ella Bella Ballerina, Little Princess, Emily Button and Tickety-Toc. Blossom provides pre-school girls with educational age-appropriate content, plus a sparkly gift! The magazine is on sale every four weeks and costs £2.75.
Win: 10 lucky Mumsnetters will win a six month Blossom magazine subscription which launches today!
Please note: Blossom may use the first name and county of the winner in the magazine or on its website. Blossom will not use the winner's details for any other reason without permission.
Visit the pre-teens index for the answer.
Terms and conditions:
You must make sure that we have your entries by 27 July 2013.
1. You can enter if you live in England, Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland or the Channel Islands, unless someone who lives in your house works for Immediate Media.
2. By entering the competition, you promise to us that you have read these rules and that you will follow them.
3. We can't include entries which arrive too late and we can't accept responsibility if your entry is lost. If your entry is damaged before it reaches us, we may not be able to include it in the competition.
4. We will choose the winners at random from all of the right answers that we receive.
5. You must only enter this competition once. We don't allow bulk entries or entries made by other people on your behalf. We will disqualify all entries which break this rule.
6. If you win, you will receive the prize described. We won't swap the prize for cash. If there's ever a reason why we can't give you exactly the same prize, we'll give you something just as good or better instead.
7. Winners will be contacted within 28 days of the closing date, either by post, telephone or email.
8. If we contact you to tell you you're a winner, but if you don't reply within a month, we may have to offer the prize to a runner-up or give it away in a future competition.
9. We may use the winner's first name and county in the magazine or on our website. We won't use them for any other reason without your permission.
Competition closing date: 27 June 2013