Win a year's supply of Start-rite shoes
Start-rite know that busy parents have a lot to think about, with their children's health and well-being right at the top of the list – so when it comes to your child's feet, they want to help you make the best and most informed decisions.
With a heritage dating back to 1792, Start-rite have been trusted by generations of parents to care for their children's feet. So it's no surprise that they hold a real passion for educating parents on the importance of fitted footwear.
Unlike other shoes, Start-rite shoes are designed with growing room built in, so children should not need to wear 'a size up' which can affect their natural walking posture and greatly hinder achieving the perfect fit.
Win: One lucky Mumsnetter will win a year's supply* of Start-rite shoes for their child. For a chance to win, just answer the question below.
Please note: the winner may be named and photographed for Start-rite promotional material.
*The winner will receive vouchers to redeem at participating Start-rite retailers against three pairs of leather footwear (i.e. shoes, boots or sandals), one pair of wellington boots or canvas shoes, and one pair of trainers.
Terms and conditions
1) The competition is open to United Kingdom residents aged 18 and over only, excluding employees of the promoter or anyone else connected to the competition and/or their immediate family.
2) COMPETITION DATES: The competition closes at midnight (GMT) on 14.08.13. Entries received after this time will not be accepted.
3) Prizes are limited to one prize for one valid winner for the duration of the competition.
4) Prize is provided as five Start-rite shoe vouchers for each type of shoe (no maximum price limit), redeemable at supporting Start-rite stockists. Vouchers are valid for a year from date of notification.
5) The winners may be required to take part in any publicity accompanying or resulting from this promotion. Prize winners take full responsibility for any and all liability, claims, demands or causes of action they may hereafter have for injuries or damages arising in connection with any prize and the use thereof and agree not to sue or make claim against the Promoter for damages or other losses sustained from using any prize.
6) All personal information about prize winners collected for the purpose of this competition may be shared with other promoter entities and/or agents so that prizes can be delivered. Entrants accept that if they win a prize, the promoter will have the right, without additional payment or permission, to use their name, age, town of residence and likeness for the purposes of announcing the winner of this competition and for related promotional purposes.
7) All prizes are non transferable. No cash alternative is available for any prize. In the unlikely event that a prize should become unavailable, the promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal value.
8) The promoter's decision on all matters is final and binding on all entrants. No correspondence will be entered into. Entries that do not comply in full with these terms and conditions will be disqualified.
9) By taking part in this competition you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and by the decisions of the promoter which are final in all matters relating to the competition. The promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant and/or winner in its absolute discretion for any reason and without notice in accordance with these terms and conditions. This promotion is governed by the laws of England.
Competition closing date: 14 August 2013