Win one of five £100 Boots vouchers with Olbas for Children
Let's face it, stuffy little noses can mean a sleepless night for the whole family.
For those little blocked noses that find our traditional Olbas just a bit too powerful, Olbas for Children is a gentle decongestant formulation to relieve congestion in even the smallest noses of the family – from three months up.
For more information about Olbas for Children, visit our website. Always read the label.
WIN! Olbas are giving away five £100 Boots gift vouchers. To be in with a chance of winning one, simply fill out the form and answer the question below correctly.
Competition closing date: 6 January 2014
Olbas for Children Competition T&Cs:
• 5 winners will win 1 x £100 Boots gift voucher by submitting the correct answer to the Olbas for Children multiple choice question on www.mumsnet.com and by consenting to the use of personal data by G. R. Lane Health Products.
• The start date for the competition is Monday 28th November 2013 and the closing date for entry is midnight on Monday 6th January 2014 when 5 winners will be chosen at random from the successful entrants.
• The winners will be notified by email within 21 days of the closing date by Bray Leino Ltd.
• The winner will be required to email their full postal address in response to the email confirmation from Bray Leino Ltd, this must be done within 14 days after which the entry will be disqualified and an alternative winner will be selected.
• The vouchers will be despatched from Bray Leino Ltd within 28 days of the receipt of the winners full address.
• All entrants must provide a valid email address or the entry will be void.
• The value of the voucher can be spent in Boots stores across the UK (unfortunately it can’t be used in the Republic of Ireland or at boots.com). For more Boots voucher T&Cs, click here http://bootsgiftcards.com/terms-and-conditions
• No cash alternative is available.
• Only one entry per person, no purchase necessary.
• All entrants must be aged 18 years and over and residents of the UK only.
• The promoter will not be liable for any prize that does not reach the winner for reasons beyond the promoters reasonable control.
• The promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries which are not submitted on time or in full for any reason, such as corrupted web pages, by the closing date.
• By entering the prize draw, the entrants consent to be bound by the rules and by any other requirements set out in the promotional material and governed in accordance with the laws of promotional advertising for England and Wales.
• Employees of Mumsnet (UK) Limited, the promoter or any associated companies and members of their families are not eligible to enter the prize draw.
• The decisions of Mumsnet and the promoter will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
• The winner’s names and county will be available within 28 days of the closing date on request from the promoter, in writing, to the below address:
G. R. Lane Health Products Ltd.
• The winner’s consent to their name and county being disclosed to other entrants on request to the promoter
• Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.