Christmas slow food recipes
When the relentless hustle and bustle of the run-up to Christmas threatens to turn you into a decidedly unfestive Grinch, how about taking things down a notch and trying one of these Slow Food UK's Chef Alliance Christmas recipes?
Slow Food UK is a non-profit organisation which encourages people to choose nutritious food from sustainable, local sources. It has teamed up with top British chefs for some frankly gorgeous-sounding recipes.
- Slow roast pork belly with red cabbage Anna Hansen of the Modern Pantry
- Christmas pudding soufflé Emily Watkins of the Kingham Plough
- Christmas pudding Neil Forbes of Café St Honoré
- Highland Park-soaked prune and fudge brownies Cat Gazzoli, CEO of Slow Food UK
- Port, Stilton and pear terrine with a celery, pear and caramelised walnuts salad Alessandro Grano of Androuet
- More Christmas recipes
- Christmas starters recipes
- Recipes for using up Christmas leftovers
- Share your Christmas catering tips
Last updated: 2 months ago