Pregnancy: The Mumsnet Guide
Morning sickness to maternity leave, stretch marks to swollen ankles, birth plans to births-not-so-planned, and all the jitters and joys in between, the Mumsnet guide to pregnancy takes you through every stage of the hormone-sodden path to parenthood.
The guide is packed with advice, wit, wisdom and reassurance from other Mumsnetters on potential pregnancy concerns such as:
- When should I go public?
- Am I going to be a good mother?
- Is it OK to have a glass of wine… maybe two?
- Am I the only one with ankles the size of cabbages?
- When am I going to start blooming?
- How do I stop complete strangers patting my bump?
Add some wickedly funny illustrations and the whole lot printed on planet-friendly paper and we immodestly claim that if you only read one book while you're pregnant (or thinking about it), this should be the one.