Over 4 weeks, you will:
• Discover an idea for your own business in the same way successful entrepreneurs find theirs - or if you have several ideas already, gain clarity on which idea to move forward with.
• Gain confidence as you decide who your ideal customer is and exactly what they will be buying.
• Ensure your idea has viability before you leap off by learning how to research your idea and finesse it.
• Get ready for the next stage of development as you learn what is needed to set up a business successfully.
• Understand the real reason why you are starting the business and fuel your motivation.
• Uncover your passion and the real impact of your idea.
Week 1: Getting Started
• Why do you want to run your business?
• How to Discover your Idea, using the same methods as successful entrepreneurs
Week 2: Forming a Strong Idea
• Move from a cloudy notion to a crisp focused proposition
• Get clear on who will be buying and what they need
Week 3: Will my idea work?
• Learn about the market and your competition
• Check if the idea will work – some easy ways to research
Week 4: Getting Ready
• What you need to think about before launching, some practicalities
• How ready are you? Four strategies you need to have in place