• 4 x 1 hour pre-recorded lectures for you to learn from at your own pace
• 4 x 1.5 hour weekly live, interactive webinars where you can review the materials, ask questions about your business and get support from Wendy and other students
• Over 15 simple templates for you to complete week by week for your marketing plan
• An easy to use online learning environment for you to access at any time
• Email support from Wendy as you need it
• Technical and administration support only a phone call away
• Extensive resource list for you to use as you need it
• Private facebook group to share your ideas, questions and successes
• Weekly video emailed to you with quick tips on how to run your business
The live weekly webinar on Tuesdays at 8pm lasts 1.5 hours and there is a pre-recorded lecture of an hour a week. In total with the reading and exercises, we estimate the time commitment to be 5.5 hours a week which you can flexibly fit around a busy life over the four weeks. Your key to this exciting academic and entrepreneurial adventure will be your unique password, giving you access to all the materials you’ll need for completion of the course. Once in, you’ll find a welcome lecture and a short online tutorial to get you going. A series of easy to use online tests will allow you to track your progress as you go to check you’re on the right lines.
Week 1: Where Are You Now?
In this module we will examine the “Know, Like, Trust and Buy” Marketing Model and how this applies to your business. You will examine your business values and how you differ from the competition. You will also gain real clarity on what you are selling and what your customer is buying.
Week 2: Know Your Customer!
Often we can create a business without really knowing who our ideal prospect is. In this module you will get intimate with your target market and start to understand what problem they are hoping your offering will solve. We will work on differentiating features and solutions for your offering. From this you will create your compelling marketing message.
Week 3: Create a Compelling Marketing Plan
Now you know who your ideal customer is, and what they really want to buy from you, it's time to develop your marketing funnel to move clients through the “Know, Like, Trust and Buy” model. We will delve into all the marketing options and activities, including social media, to determine which are best for your business. At the end of the module you will have created a week-by-week plan to market your business.
Week 4: Bring It To Life!
A plan is nothing with action! We will review your marketing plans and messages so you are ready to start. We will also look at how to create time to implement your marketing plan every day, and what systems you need to create for success.