Yoga clothes

(12 Posts)
OrchidFlakes Sun 14-Aug-16 13:32:47

I'm looking for some more and need some inspiration!

I do t like lulu lemon or sweaty Betty but I do like leggings, bra tops and a looser overtop/vest

Any suggestions where to look or recommendations?

ZaraW Mon 15-Aug-16 07:41:29

I love Teeki pants made from recycled plastic, they are really comfortable and fabric is thin but not sheer.

TooMinty Mon 15-Aug-16 07:43:04

H&M have a decent selection.

CoteDAzur Mon 15-Aug-16 07:46:33

Marking place for inspiration smile

tigerdog Mon 15-Aug-16 07:47:50

TK Maxx - all sorts of bits and pieces at reduced prices.

I also love Yoga Rebel for their selection - they stock Teeki as mentioned above and also a lovely Australian brand called Dharma Bums. I bought some very striking star patterned leggings recently, they make me smile every time I wear them!

TheLegendOfBeans Mon 15-Aug-16 07:50:12

Do you have a decathlon near you? Good selection (of mats etc too) all pretty decent prices x

Eastpoint Mon 15-Aug-16 07:53:39

They sometimes have Manuka at T K Maxx, their stuff lasts well.

Fuzzywuzzywasabear Mon 15-Aug-16 07:54:02

I have some lovely manuka leggings and tops from TK Maxx I'd happily pay full price for them they are really comfortable.

The long sleeve top jumper I wear is a Nike one, intrested in anyone's recommendations.

SmellOfPythonInTheMorning Mon 15-Aug-16 07:54:23

Yoga Rebel has good stuff.

Cakescakescakes Mon 15-Aug-16 07:55:28

Gap

CoteDAzur Mon 15-Aug-16 17:29:46

Fuzzy - I really like Lululemon's "silverescent" long sleeve tops. They look great and they really don't stink if you walk around in them after a sweaty yoga session.

FusionChefGeoff Thu 01-Dec-16 22:32:40

Bumping as I'm looking for loose yoga trousers for MIL for Christmas - Decathlon ones are a bit too cheap and don't feel very nice but Yoga Rebel is mega pricey. Will try to get to TKMaxx but any other online suggestions??

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now