kids yoga online recommendations

(8 Posts)
minilegofigure Tue 02-Feb-16 23:26:06

I've just discovered yoga with Adriane thanks to all of you (big thank you). I'm only just starting but have committed to this longer than most things exercise related.
I would like to introduced the kids to yoga in a fun, gentle way. Rather than classes I wondered if there was anything online? Thank you

ShowMeTheBunny Tue 02-Feb-16 23:28:05

Cosmic kids yoga on youtube

minilegofigure Tue 02-Feb-16 23:39:24

Thank you. Will check
It out

CoteDAzur Thu 04-Feb-16 14:55:29

Cosmic kids is brilliant. Heartily recommended smile

thegiddylimit Sat 06-Feb-16 15:39:47

How old are your kids? Cosmic kids yoga is great for ~3+ but when my kids showed their cousins (very 'boyish' boys of 7 & 9) they weren't impressed and thought it was 'babyish'. DD1 is 8 though and she still loves Cosmic Kids.

BlimeyCrikey Sat 06-Feb-16 15:40:50

Yes, cosmic kids. We like it for meditation but there don't seem to have been any updates lately.

minilegofigure Sat 06-Feb-16 16:05:05

Dd is 6 and reckon she would like it . Quite keen for DS to have ago but he might see it as a bit babyish?

thegiddylimit Sun 07-Feb-16 08:45:11

How old is your DS? Some are aimed at older kids, like the Star Wars and Harry Potter videos. My nephews are very keen on being 'grown up' - always boasting about watching 15 films etc hmm but a more sensible boy might like them, they do the videos at my kids school so the teachers obviously think they are age appropriate.

I'd put it on and do it with your DD (maybe get your DH to try as well) and if your DS enjoys it he'll join in I'm sure if there is no pressure.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now