Boring boring England!

(14 Posts)
GypsyMoth Fri 18-Jun-10 22:49:17

it would have been more lame had it slipped in tho!! england getting a goal they didnt deserve....i thought he was confident...i

McDreamy Fri 18-Jun-10 22:47:37

Not sure I agree the Algerian goalie did well - think I could have saved all the lame England attempts hmm Can see why a non England supporter would have had a good night though!

FranSanDisco Fri 18-Jun-10 22:46:49

McDreamy - he tries not to show he is ABE but he will be quietly larfing inside. He gave away a 'free' England flag to the lad across the road and ds (7 yo) was really upset. I've hung one out the window now! grin but will be hauling in back in if they don't up the game hmm

GypsyMoth Fri 18-Jun-10 22:45:04

yep...fabio has done them no favours.....you could see the frustration on lamps face!

Boring gane if you're English, great game if your supporting Algeria grin really pleased. I thought the goal keeper did really well <pats Algerian goal keeper on the head>

northlondonchoclover Fri 18-Jun-10 22:33:44

They suck big time - I am wondering why they get paid so much..

McDreamy Fri 18-Jun-10 22:33:31

Fran - is he ABE? Anyone But England? My dad is!

FranSanDisco Fri 18-Jun-10 22:31:31

Don't like the game but watched it with dcs. God they were pathetically useless. Can't believe they consider themselves contenders. Have to listen to DH gloating when he comes in (he's scottish). [groan]

ThatVikRinA22 Fri 18-Jun-10 22:28:41

yep. boring.

but i cant understand why fabio plays them in such a different way than they are used to playing for their clubs? surely if it aint broke you dont fix it?

Ingles2 Fri 18-Jun-10 22:26:03

dull
but painful at the same time

piratecat Fri 18-Jun-10 22:25:30

i watched it with my back to it, that's how boring it was.

Maisiethemorningsidecat Fri 18-Jun-10 22:25:10

Very boring...but then I'm a)north of the border and b)completely disinterested in football at the best of times.

GypsyMoth Fri 18-Jun-10 22:24:33

boring

McDreamy Fri 18-Jun-10 22:23:51

So boring! Yes the second half was fairly attacking but still boring. What did you make of it?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now