A Woolly Hug for my SIL would be so appreciated

(4 Posts)
daisychain01 Sat 05-Mar-16 21:48:38

Dear Woolly Huggers, I'm a MN regular and was wondering if I could request one for my dear SIL who has been the most wonderful wife to my brother who died on Sunday 21st Feb after 18 months battling a brain tumour. He was 57 years old. For the rest of my days, I will remember the last week of his life, he was lying in the hospice, joking with the nurses and a big smile on his face. My poor SIL hasn't slept in a bed for 3 months as she sat in a chair night and day by his side.

Now he is gone, it's such a massive void she doesn't know what to do with herself. I feel helpless and bereft losing my DBro but cannot imagine her pain, they were best friends and inseparable in life, only death has taken them from each other.

I've been reading some of the threads from people who have received one of the blankets and they sound amazing. I know it would bring her so much comfort.

Thanks so much for reading this x

KnottyAndPistey Mon 07-Mar-16 06:59:07

Oh my lovely, we are so sorry for your loss, life has been very cruel, huge hugs from us, let Knots and I have a chance to speak, and then we will message you xxxx

daisychain01 Tue 08-Mar-16 04:49:50

Hello Knotty thanks so much for your hugging note so kind of you. Just to mention I would be very happy to contribute towards all the materials as I know this is all done out of the goodness of people's hearts. It's the least I can do. I know my SIL will be bowled over. Thanks again Knotty and happy to chat further over PM 'as and when' Take care.

daisychain01 Tue 08-Mar-16 04:50:51

That was meant to say huggy. Good old auto correct grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now