The Woolly Hugs Woolly Pack is now open!

(385 Posts)
KnottyLocks Tue 26-Nov-13 12:12:07

Our own virual pub and cosy corner to chat about all things woolly and crafty...and other random woolliness. smile

<cuts ribbon>

RatherBeOnThePiste Sun 30-Mar-14 08:36:40

On Mothers’ Day, we send our love to all families within our Woolly Hugs’ community, but particularly those for whom this will be a day touched with sadness.

Thinking of all our recipient families, and all our donors and crafters who are missing someone they love too.

Sending strength, love and huge hugs. Our thoughts are with you.

Pistey and Knotty X

ZingSweetCoconut Sun 30-Mar-14 16:54:56

thanks and big help hugs from me to all who needs it.

ZingSweetCoconut Sun 30-Mar-14 16:55:18

*big help hugs?
ummm, okay!grin

Parcel posted. I had completely forgotten it was the last day of the month and every single motorist from my town was taxing their car this may be a slight exaggeration grin I need a lie down to recover.

RatherBeOnThePiste Mon 31-Mar-14 22:31:38

When I went to the post office this afternoon there was NO queue.

shock

Mintyy Mon 31-Mar-14 22:54:28

Loving the pictures of Trinity's blanket and also those perfectly lovely amazing crib figures! Am in awe of talented crafty types on Mn [in awe emoticon].

Mhw02 Mon 21-Apr-14 21:48:51

Has anyone tried the Cascade wool that Wool Warehouse and Deramores have just started stocking? Wool Warehouse are selling it at such a good price for pure wool and it comes in SO many colours, but I want to know it isn't horrid and scratchy before trying it!

On a completely unrelated and non-woolly related note, but please excuse me, I'm excited, I've just booked my train tickets for my summer holiday to London at the beginning of July. I haven't been to London in over a year, I was starting to feel deprived.

FrancesNiadova Sat 24-May-14 08:53:21

On the piste, I'm admiring your mother's day daffodil. Would you mind telling me how you did it? Are the crocheted petals sewn on or do you crochet them on top, catching them into the round below? Thanks.

RatherBeOnThePiste Tue 03-Jun-14 10:28:36

Oooo Frances, I'll admit it wasn't actually my work, but I will find out for you xx

RatherBeOnThePiste Tue 03-Jun-14 10:28:41

We ask for so much, we know, but please just have a look, sharing our FB post from last night.... xx

Great excitement and equal amounts of nervousness here!
Can you help us sustain and develop our projects?

As part of Mumsnet Giving Week, Woolly Hugs been chosen to be one of 5 charitable causes being promoted by MNHQ. They will match fund the money raised.

First though, we need to raise over 1,000 in a week!

Every little could help us achieve this.

We know that times are particularly hard at the moment so if you could help by spreading the word, we would be grateful for that too.

Thank you xxxx

thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now