Support thread for Woolly Hugs - summer (sort of) 2013

(429 Posts)
tribpot Thu 25-Apr-13 07:36:21

Our sympathies and thoughts are with daisydotandgertie, who lost her husband this month.

Woolly Hugs is now in action and this is the support and chat thread at which all are welcome - knitters, crocheters and donors. If you are a first time crafter please do have a go. There is bags of support and plain squares are just as important to our endeavour as fancy ones.

As flowers was one of the requested motifs, I'll just note there's a flowers section in the crafting guide. I might try the posies pattern on this sock pattern. For Welsh (or at least Celtic) patterns, I did this for a previous blanket.

RatherBeOnThePiste Mon 10-Jun-13 10:58:47

Morning wine

RatherBeOnThePiste Tue 11-Jun-13 17:30:33

Afternoon

There is a rare opportunity to bid for a Woolly Hug, we are fundraising for Kate-Lynne's Wish, a charity set up by a fellow Mumsnetter when her daughter tragically died at just twelve years old. sad

The link is here

Do join is smile

I posted my squares for Survival and Trinity's blankets yesterday so they should arrive shortly. Apologies in advance for the note that I wrote as I don't think it made much sense, I was having a massive case of chemo brain but knew I needed to send them off ASAP so went ahead and wrote it anyway grin

KnottyLocks Tue 18-Jun-13 18:41:36

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now