A blanket for Beatrice - knitting support thread

(59 Posts)
tribpot Thu 01-Nov-12 09:40:57

Another Woolly Hugs project has been started in desperately sad circumstances sad You will already have seen that Beatrice, the daughter of Cupofteaplease, has died. Our thoughts and sympathies are with her family.

Details of the project are www.mumsnet.com/Talk/_chat/1595636-Blanket-for-Cupofteaplease-Crafters-donors-your-help-is-needed-x, the crafters' guide is here and there is also now a Ravelry group for Woolly Hugs, thread here.

Please post if you need any help and support - as before, the Crochet Stars will be popping through, like Grey's Anatomy and Private Practice.

Flojo1979 Mon 12-Nov-12 15:15:53

Chinese waves complete.
Now half a seed stitch square but I'm not sure I like it, maybe I should have source a picture first! Maybe squashed in with all your fancy squares it'll look ok!

KnottyLocks Mon 12-Nov-12 19:58:33

Flo, they sound lovely, they really do smile

BewitchedBotheredandBewildered Wed 14-Nov-12 11:44:04

Starting to get a bit concerned that I posted my squares on Friday, I hope they haven't gone astray.

RatherBeOnThePiste Wed 14-Nov-12 15:22:09

Panic ye not BewitchedBotheredandBewildered - they HAVE arrived safely, our problem is we have too many threads on the go!

Your thanks are over here on Cup's sign up thread

Thank you so much X thanksthanksthanksthanksthanksthanksthanks

RatherBeOnThePiste Thu 15-Nov-12 08:31:51

Morning all brew smile

Just to say...... <gets megaphone>

Last posting for squares for lovely Cup's blanket to be SATURDAY 1ST DECEMBER

Hopefully we will then avoid getting our woolly treasure wrapped up in the Christmas post. If this date sounds familiar to some of you, it is also the last posting for the second batch of Little Hugs. Heartfelt thanks to all Xx

thanks

thanks

thanks

thanks

thanks

tribpot Sat 17-Nov-12 13:43:48

Just bumping for the weekend. Pistey, I have a square for the previous blanket ready to send, was hoping to get Cup's and the mini-hug done too and send in a oner shortly. Ish. confused

RatherBeOnThePiste Sat 17-Nov-12 13:48:05

all is well trib smile Cheers thanks

JulesJules Netherlands Wed 21-Nov-12 14:21:56

Have just sent my squares flowers

RatherBeOnThePiste Thu 22-Nov-12 17:21:45

Thank you lovely Jules - have done your official thanks on Cup's sign up thread thanks

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now