Very sadly another blanket is needed, for Chipmonkey....

(727 Posts)
RatherBeOnThePiste Thu 06-Oct-11 22:22:40

We have heard the dreadfully sad news that Chipmonkey's baby daughter died unexpectedly this week. Condolence thread is here Chipmonkey has said tonight that she would love to receive a MN blanket.

Because Knotty is snowed under a mountain of wool, I am taking on the coordination for this, so if you are a donor or a crafter needing a match - please PM me and I will match you up. I know there is an amazing army of donor, knitter and crochet stars, and I am hoping that you will feel able to help with this blanket too.

So if you feel that you can help, please PM me with your offers: crafting, donating, need wool, don't need wool, and I will sort it all out, and when you are ready to post, PM me for the address.

I will have to get back on the deadline...

But thank you in advance.

RatherBeOnThePiste Mon 12-Mar-12 14:54:31

Hello Osmiornica

The blanket is going to be delivered to the lovely Chipmonkey on Good Friday. We will be linking to some photographs just before it goes to her and her family, so look out for a link just around Easter time.

thanks

KnottyLocks Sun 01-Apr-12 22:49:40

Photos of the finished blanket can be seen here on this thread

Many thanks to all who contributed.

thanks

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now