The Times on the BBC/Leo story

(10 Posts)
ftw Thu 22-Sep-16 20:34:49

Looks like an interesting article, unfortunately most of it is behind a pay wall...

http://www.thetimes.co.uk/edition/comment/girls-you-dont-need-to-be-pink-princesses-5bjbjrb27

ftw Thu 22-Sep-16 20:35:13

www.thetimes.co.uk/edition/comment/girls-you-dont-need-to-be-pink-princesses-5bjbjrb27

LassWiTheDelicateAir Thu 22-Sep-16 22:10:59

You can register with The Times and get full access to 2 free articles per week.

MatildaOfTuscany Thu 22-Sep-16 22:16:21

I read it in the print version in the library earlier - it is good. If it's the one I'm thinking of, the journalist has complained to the BBC about the coverage. I wonder if she'd be interested in covering the way the BBC have handled Lauren Jeska?

CharlieSierra Fri 23-Sep-16 22:09:57

Maybe tweet her? I don't do it or I would.

Cocoabutton Fri 23-Sep-16 22:13:24

Is it Janice Turner who wrote it? I usually read her in the Saturday Times and she is very to the point. She had a few tweets on this, anyway. She is good.

EmpressKnowsWhereHerTowelIs Fri 23-Sep-16 22:15:38

Janice Turner is brilliant on gender.

ftw Fri 23-Sep-16 23:26:36

I don't really get Twitter... [pathetic emoticon]

Thanks for the heads up about being able to read without paying lass.

LassWiTheDelicateAir Sat 24-Sep-16 04:37:18

I don't really get Twitter... [pathetic emoticon]

Nor me.I get confused by who is saying what and who is ranting at whom.

WinchesterWoman Sat 24-Sep-16 05:24:28

Great comments underneath the article too, including a few who had made their own complaints. None were supportive of this munchausens by proxy mother. Thanks for the heads up, it's so refreshing to know that there are still mainstream commentators willing to speak up.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now