'Blow job cafe' planned for London

(73 Posts)
IndominusRex Wed 03-Aug-16 18:18:33

Just seen this Indy article and am fucking outraged. At what point did this become ok? I for one will be writing to the planning officers.

http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/london-to-get-coffee-and-fellatio-cafe-a7170266.html

LassWiTheDelicateAir Wed 03-Aug-16 18:31:34

I cannot see this going anywhere. It is prostitution, the café is a brothel and he is a pimp.

SpeakNoWords Wed 03-Aug-16 18:36:14

I really hope this isn't in any way legal and that the uk police tell this fuckwit to piss off.

tribpot Wed 03-Aug-16 18:38:35

I would have thought fellating someone drinking hot coffee would be a health and safety nightmare <misses point>.

OneFlewOverTheDodosNest Wed 03-Aug-16 18:55:05

Just came on here to post this - it is illegal right? There's no way in hell this can actually happen?

IndominusRex Wed 03-Aug-16 19:20:16

I'm going to set up a petition. The article says it's not illegal but can people please share any useful links to legal blocks/precedents on which it should 100% definitely be refused?
Also, please share the link with MPs/the London Mayor etc to garner support.

Floggingmolly Wed 03-Aug-16 19:21:38

Can't be legal, surely? shock

VashtaNerada Wed 03-Aug-16 19:23:34

It's Westminster Council. I don't fancy his chances of getting it licensed grin

TheoriginalLEM Wed 03-Aug-16 19:24:34

So is this a cafe where you can go and give your partner a bj while you have coffee? i can't see it taking off tbh.

sillage Wed 03-Aug-16 19:30:06

Should it get approved, I will stand outside taking photos of every man who enters.

LassWiTheDelicateAir Wed 03-Aug-16 19:30:56

So is this a cafe where you can go and give your partner a bj while you have coffee?

No it is a café where you can go and pay a prostitute to give you a blow job. It is a brothel which sells coffee.

IndominusRex Wed 03-Aug-16 19:40:52

YES sillage!

AskBasil Wed 03-Aug-16 20:07:08

I think women with cameras outside would put paid to it if it ever went ahead, tbh

ExitPursuedByABear Wed 03-Aug-16 20:09:55

Do will it occur in front of others? Or will there be a private room. If the former then surely that's a public decency issue. And is it just for men?

erinaceus Wed 03-Aug-16 20:13:26

See the thread in AIBU for practical responses.

ExitPursuedByABear Wed 03-Aug-16 20:24:46

Thank you. I'm only 5 responses in and loving it.

tribpot Wed 03-Aug-16 20:29:18

Bear, it appears this all happens communally, like a nail bar only different. It's hard to imagine something less erotic really.

tribpot Wed 03-Aug-16 20:36:14

By the way, why only cater for men who like getting blow jobs off women? Is anyone going to be put off their orgasm if the guy at the next table is getting his off a guy? (I mean more so than being in a room full of men getting a blow job anyway).

DonaldTrumpTriggersSJWlol Thu 04-Aug-16 05:20:05

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

AllPowerfulLizardPerson Thu 04-Aug-16 05:30:35

It isn't only catering for men as it's a 'coffee and fellatio' cafe.

Apparently one is going to open in Geneva in December.

FreshwaterSelkie Thu 04-Aug-16 06:39:53

Fellatio is oral sex performed on a man, Lizard. So yes, it is catering only for men.

I can only hope that it flunks miserably at the licensing stage. Is this what we've come to as a society? Paid for sex is equivalent to grabbing a coffee on your way to the office? Beam me up, Scotty.

erinaceus Thu 04-Aug-16 06:54:54

Exit You are welcome. Depending on how long that thread runs for, it could end up in classics, I reckon.

DonaldTrumpTriggersSJWlol Women should give more blow jobs so I approve.

I saw you posted something similar on the AIBU thread. Are you able to explain this a bit more?

Specifically, what is it that you approve of? The article in The Independent, the concept of the cafe, or something else...?

DollyBarton Thu 04-Aug-16 07:06:54

I'd like to see what would happen if they tried to open a coffee and cunningulous cafe.

DonaldTrumpTriggersSJWlol Thu 04-Aug-16 07:20:54

DonaldTrumpTriggersSJWlol Thu 04-Aug-16 07:22:00

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now