East Midlands Radical Feminist Group

(5 Posts)
LadySybilLikesCake Tue 13-May-14 13:43:40

I work on Saturdays sad Do you have other meetings during the week? I'd love to join you brew

TeiTetua Tue 13-May-14 13:41:23

Agreed there--the woman who does that Rootveg blog is a really excellent writer. Unfortunately she's not very prolific--last entry is over 2 months old.

Judefranc Mon 12-May-14 18:25:46

By the way, I read every bit of the Wordpress blog you linked up here and was bowled over by the intelligence & perception of it - first time anyone has put into words something I have intuitively felt for years.

Judefranc Mon 12-May-14 18:24:15

Am very interested to come along to one of your East Midlands Radical Feminist meetings as I have been looking for a feminist group locally and support radical feminist ideas. I haven't been able to find out anything about your group anywhere else and have signed up to this forum in the hope of getting in touch with a member from this Nottingham group.
Could you let me know when and where the next meeting is, or how I may contact any member to find out further information please?
Many thanks,
Jude

NottinghamLass Thu 02-Jan-14 17:59:26

The next East Midlands Radical Feminist group meeting is on Saturday the 11th of January from 1-3pm at the International Community Centre in Nottingham. We are going to have a discussion about Consent: What does yes mean and what does no mean? It is a women only group and is open to radical feminists or those genuinely interested in radical feminism.

This article gives more details about the kinds of things we are going to discuss.
https://rootveg.wordpress.com/2013/10/10/consent-is-sexy-and-sexy-is-mandatory/

Hope to see some of you there.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now