Report and ignore trolls

(12 Posts)
BOF Fri 04-Oct-13 00:46:03

They absolutely hate that.

Yep please don't answer them
Don't engage just report and ignore, a bit like you would an attention seeking toddler

DaleyBump Fri 04-Oct-13 00:50:50

I like feeding the trolls sad but, you have a point. I reported him when I first clicked on it anyway.

WhentheRed Fri 04-Oct-13 00:53:43

You are correct BOF.

However, at the end of an evening of doing some really challenging thinking and discussion (such as the consent thread) or heartbreaking reading (the prostitution threads), a little troll baiting can provide some light relief. Sometimes the temptation is too much.

5madthings Fri 04-Oct-13 00:53:59

i tried really hard to ignore.

have reported.

its giving relationship advice...dont be feminst or your husband will use prostitutes..

seriously baffled as to what these oeople get from posting this goady shite!

registary Fri 04-Oct-13 00:56:56

Message deleted by Mumsnet for breaking our Talk Guidelines. Replies may also be deleted.

SabrinaMulhollandJjones Fri 04-Oct-13 00:58:41

ok, ok. I'll stop now.

But they are cunts who, just sometimes, deserve a bit of backchat. The cunts <sheepish>

BitBewildered Fri 04-Oct-13 00:58:52

I am reporting, but also find it really hard to ignore. They're just so stupid. It amazes me every time.

SabrinaMulhollandJjones Fri 04-Oct-13 01:01:09

Don't be too proud yet, troll - you'll be gone in the morning.

<dammit> sorry op!

5madthings Fri 04-Oct-13 01:08:23

arf at being pleased at 63 replies!

SabrinaMulhollandJjones Fri 04-Oct-13 01:11:09

All 63 being totally mocking of him - but that's a success for him!! Mocking female attention is better than no attention at all on any given night!

Sorry. Really will stop now. Need my beauty sleep wink

FrancescaBell Fri 04-Oct-13 01:24:02

I report and ignore, but I'm getting heartily sick of them now. They've been all over Relationships today with their "Discuss my Hypotheses, Ladies" shit and I've just been to a thread on this board and have seen the same name as one who's been trolling a relationship thread tonight.

I wanted to post on the My British Job thread about prostitution, but the whole bloody thread got hijacked and derailed by some bloke who didn't want to talk about the programme at all. I just gave up because others were engaging with him and it's a waste of time. Just gives these idiots the oxygen of attention angry

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now