Feminist tshirts

(14 Posts)

I am fully aware that this is shallow but I would really like a feministy (?) tshirt.
I saw some the other day that were for little girls and said something like "don't call me princess" the only adult ones I can find saying that are Star Wars ones.
I dont really want a "this is what a feminist looks like" One. I'm not even sure I mean feminist, just strong woman really. We're i live a lot of men wear ones with naked women/ sexist comments and I just want something.
Any ideas for websites/shops?

Boosterseat Fri 23-Aug-13 23:20:58

I quite like this - not clothing but I think it's cool

DH tried to find me a feminist charm for a bracelet I have,no luck so got a dog instead hmm

You know I nearly put about jewellery. Sure I saw Caitlin Moran wearing something but can't find it.
So little difference between a feminist charm and a dog grin

Boosterseat Fri 23-Aug-13 23:25:21

They have some cool tee shirts too

fear it would draw more attention to my chest though

TheDoctrineOfPositivityYes Fri 23-Aug-13 23:26:04
nameequality Fri 23-Aug-13 23:27:51

[[https://secure.artezglobal.com/registrant/TicketingCatalog.aspx?EventID=16038&LangPref=en-CA Fawcett Society "This is what a feminist looks like T-shirt".

smile

nameequality Fri 23-Aug-13 23:28:27
nameequality Fri 23-Aug-13 23:30:19
nameequality Fri 23-Aug-13 23:36:54
TeiTetua Sat 24-Aug-13 00:06:22
FreyaSnow Sat 24-Aug-13 00:20:35

Ooh lots to choose from. I like the page 3 one but the online shop is on hols so I can't see what else they do.
freya love the Marxist one!

I love this designer Oneangrygirl

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now