Feminism funded by the Rockefellers to break up marriage and family

(183 Posts)
Organic100 Thu 15-Aug-13 13:56:46

For many years I always knew deep down that feminism had an agenda. It was obvious to me that it was a man hate movement, masquerading as equality. But not so long ago I discovered, from a man who use to be friends with one of the Rockefellers, that the Rockefellers funded feminism in the 1960's for the purpose of creating a battle of the sexes, to get women into work so they could be taxed, and to cause conflict between the genders. They wanted fathers out the way and wanted to make women independent. But when you think about it, many women today are dependent on the state. If many women are dependent on the state, then they're not really independent are they? What the Rockefellers wanted was to make women dependent on the state instead of their husbands. Look up on google, "How the Rockefellers re-engineered women."

CaptChaos Fri 16-Aug-13 20:49:02

Yes, come back OP, the vermin have some things they want to say.

Of course, we vermin will only say it in a cultured and gentle way, because we wouldn't want to damage your delicate male sensibilities.

We will have LOTS of cake. As long as you promise not to fleck it with spittle, it's not naice.

Oh, he'll be crying into his Pot Noodle about now, and contemplating a trip to one of those really horrible stinky pubs with peeling wallpaper, where all the rest of the male failures sit with pints of cheap lager in front of them, whining about how they can't get a shag/a promotion/the points taken off their driving licenses and it's All Feminists' Fault.

HungryGeorge Fri 16-Aug-13 15:43:28

No, he's not the Messiah he thinks he is.. he fell off his pedestal quite painfully

Boosterseat Fri 16-Aug-13 15:40:53

ROFL

Hes not the Messiah - hes been a very naughty boy!

HungryGeorge Fri 16-Aug-13 15:38:40

Oh I think he's been hungry for quite some time boosterseat ;)
He might have a curry tonight though grin

Boosterseat Fri 16-Aug-13 15:31:45

Maybe he isn't hungry.....wink

Bluestocking Fri 16-Aug-13 15:19:57

Come back, OP, we are putting our floral tea dresses on and will be hosting a properly Surrendered tea party. Can't we tempt you?

Boosterseat Fri 16-Aug-13 14:35:23

I will serve it up on a silver cake stand and we can all sit around and discuss our knitting patterns.

Bluestocking Fri 16-Aug-13 14:27:56

Now that's what I'm talking about! Cut me a slice and I'll pour the tea.

Boosterseat Fri 16-Aug-13 13:29:06

Bless her, she looks so happy that wee lizard!

Boosterseat Fri 16-Aug-13 13:28:45
Bluestocking Fri 16-Aug-13 13:25:39

Booster, my redblooded DS would happily pepper you with Nerf darts, if that would help? Love that lizard cake, but I think the lizard people are a neon green!

Boosterseat Fri 16-Aug-13 12:57:45
Boosterseat Fri 16-Aug-13 12:56:25

A friend of mine makes a gorgeous vegan chocolate cake, I will ensure I obtain the recipe and bake the cake before shuffling off my mortal coil.

I'm still having trouble locating someone with firearms to shoot me so I can complete my "Ultimate Sacrifice"

I mentioned it to DH and he said my logic was screwed, if I die he will have to make him own bloody sandwiches and he was getting rather excited about crust-less creations.

EldritchCleavage Fri 16-Aug-13 12:54:38

This is a red-blooded and sinister conspiracy, Amanda, there are no veggies.

EldritchCleavage Fri 16-Aug-13 12:53:56

Will it have fondant newts on it Booster?

AmandaPandtheTantrumofDoom Fri 16-Aug-13 12:50:38

What about the veggies?

Boosterseat Fri 16-Aug-13 12:48:55

Dont worry Eldritch, everyone can share my cake

EldritchCleavage Fri 16-Aug-13 12:42:29

Oh I don't know re catering. I expect the Communists eat anything, the Cosmo crowd nothing, then that's just meat and potatoes for all except the Jews, who can have bagels and lox.

Or everyone could bring their own lunchboxes.

SabrinaMulhollandJjones Fri 16-Aug-13 12:37:15

Extra terrestrial lizard feminists eat men for breakfast. Yum yum.

Bluestocking Fri 16-Aug-13 12:28:30

Lanceolate, the catering alone for that meeting would be a nightmare. What do extra-terrestrial lizard people eat anyway?

Bunnylion Fri 16-Aug-13 12:15:20

lifeissweet by "DP claims to be a feminist" - you mean you castrated him, right?

lifeissweet Fri 16-Aug-13 12:10:25

I'm not married, but I do have a family. What's going on there, then? I also haven't given my body to all and sundry, so I must be getting this wrong somehow. Please help.

Also, my DP claims to be a feminist. Does he hate himself? I don't want him to feel self-loathing because I am naturally self-sacrificing and nurturing.

Lanceolate Fri 16-Aug-13 12:04:51

So, the Rockerfellas, the Masons, the Illuminati, Communism, the Vatican, 'organised Jewry', the Lifetime Network and Cosmopolitan magazine all conspired to create feminism. That would be one hell of a meeting.

SabrinaMulhollandJjones Fri 16-Aug-13 12:04:08

How is your other thread working out op?

Oh, shame. They've clocked you as well wink

Never mind - love a good conspiracy theorist myself - I can always do with a laugh.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now