Feminism funded by the Rockefellers to break up marriage and family

(183 Posts)
Organic100 Thu 15-Aug-13 13:56:46

For many years I always knew deep down that feminism had an agenda. It was obvious to me that it was a man hate movement, masquerading as equality. But not so long ago I discovered, from a man who use to be friends with one of the Rockefellers, that the Rockefellers funded feminism in the 1960's for the purpose of creating a battle of the sexes, to get women into work so they could be taxed, and to cause conflict between the genders. They wanted fathers out the way and wanted to make women independent. But when you think about it, many women today are dependent on the state. If many women are dependent on the state, then they're not really independent are they? What the Rockefellers wanted was to make women dependent on the state instead of their husbands. Look up on google, "How the Rockefellers re-engineered women."

Boosterseat Fri 16-Aug-13 14:35:23

I will serve it up on a silver cake stand and we can all sit around and discuss our knitting patterns.

Bluestocking Fri 16-Aug-13 15:19:57

Come back, OP, we are putting our floral tea dresses on and will be hosting a properly Surrendered tea party. Can't we tempt you?

Boosterseat Fri 16-Aug-13 15:31:45

Maybe he isn't hungry.....wink

HungryGeorge Fri 16-Aug-13 15:38:40

Oh I think he's been hungry for quite some time boosterseat ;)
He might have a curry tonight though grin

Boosterseat Fri 16-Aug-13 15:40:53

ROFL

Hes not the Messiah - hes been a very naughty boy!

HungryGeorge Fri 16-Aug-13 15:43:28

No, he's not the Messiah he thinks he is.. he fell off his pedestal quite painfully

Oh, he'll be crying into his Pot Noodle about now, and contemplating a trip to one of those really horrible stinky pubs with peeling wallpaper, where all the rest of the male failures sit with pints of cheap lager in front of them, whining about how they can't get a shag/a promotion/the points taken off their driving licenses and it's All Feminists' Fault.

CaptChaos Fri 16-Aug-13 20:49:02

Yes, come back OP, the vermin have some things they want to say.

Of course, we vermin will only say it in a cultured and gentle way, because we wouldn't want to damage your delicate male sensibilities.

We will have LOTS of cake. As long as you promise not to fleck it with spittle, it's not naice.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now