Feminism funded by the Rockefellers to break up marriage and family

(183 Posts)
Organic100 Thu 15-Aug-13 13:56:46

For many years I always knew deep down that feminism had an agenda. It was obvious to me that it was a man hate movement, masquerading as equality. But not so long ago I discovered, from a man who use to be friends with one of the Rockefellers, that the Rockefellers funded feminism in the 1960's for the purpose of creating a battle of the sexes, to get women into work so they could be taxed, and to cause conflict between the genders. They wanted fathers out the way and wanted to make women independent. But when you think about it, many women today are dependent on the state. If many women are dependent on the state, then they're not really independent are they? What the Rockefellers wanted was to make women dependent on the state instead of their husbands. Look up on google, "How the Rockefellers re-engineered women."

ArtemisKelda Thu 15-Aug-13 14:20:42

grin Lurcio

EldritchCleavage Thu 15-Aug-13 14:21:46

What was in it for the Rockefellers, OP, just as a matter of interest?

HappyJustToBe Thu 15-Aug-13 14:22:25

OP, please don't distract me. I'm supposed to be working.

grimbletart Thu 15-Aug-13 14:23:25

He he he

Feminists were responsible for World War 2, 9/11, the Japanese tsunami and global warming. Fact.

CaptChaos Thu 15-Aug-13 14:24:25

Surely as a new feminist I deserve a 'golden hello' from the dungaree wearing giant space lizard radfems?

Just to clarify, are we as women now supposed to be dependent on the state? I'm only asking so that I know whether it's worth applying for my next degree, not much point being an over-qualified state dependent, now, is there?

Organic100 Thu 15-Aug-13 14:24:45

No matter how much people laugh and snigger, the truth is quickly spreading and men are not as stupid as what the feminists think they are. Do you think being in denial is going to stop the truth getting out lol?

Chubfuddler Thu 15-Aug-13 14:25:50

lol

Please explain why the rockefellers would be interested in perpetuating an apparently Marxist agenda to destabilise society?

CaptChaos Thu 15-Aug-13 14:26:00

Oh god Lurcio don't mention newts, the conspiracy theorists will claim to have been turned into them. (and got better)

orangeandemons Thu 15-Aug-13 14:26:53

This is priceless grin I am a feminist, ergo all men are stupid

CogDat Thu 15-Aug-13 14:29:36

Christ, I had to sit next to someone at a wedding last week who was going on about stuff like this. I don't need it on Mumsnet too.

grimbletart Thu 15-Aug-13 14:29:38

men are not as stupid as what the feminists think they are.

Even if grammatically challenged.....

HappyJustToBe Thu 15-Aug-13 14:30:25

men are not as stupid as what the feminists think they are

Beautiful!

Chubfuddler Thu 15-Aug-13 14:30:26

rense.com/general75/how.htm

This is beyond hilarious. Particularly The Lord of the rings style heroic figure with flapping cloak. Please read. It will save the op the trouble of trying to become coherent (not that the link is coherent, but it will save him a copy and paste)

YouMakeMeWannaLaLa Thu 15-Aug-13 14:31:46

I heard they put stuff in the water to make women hairier.

Read it on a website.

I am not as stupid as them what think I is.

lol

TheUnstoppableWindmill Thu 15-Aug-13 14:34:30

Come on Lurcio, the Rockerfellas ARE the lizards! Them and our Royal Family, of course.

EldritchCleavage Thu 15-Aug-13 14:34:56

*...for a woman, love is an instinctive act of self-sacrifice.

She gives herself to her husband and children and is fulfilled by seeing them thrive and receiving their love, respect and gratitude.

A woman makes this supreme sacrifice to only one man who will cherish her and provide for his family. Men instinctively want to fulfill this responsibility...*

Must tell that lot over in Relationships, will save them endless bother.

LurcioLovesFrankie Thu 15-Aug-13 14:35:21

The minor royals are definitely only newts, windmill. I read so on t'internet.

TheUnstoppableWindmill Thu 15-Aug-13 14:36:00

Damn, sorry, thread moved on before I refreshed the page...

grimbletart Thu 15-Aug-13 14:39:40

That guy Makow has even better sites. Love the one about how the Burka is the most liberating thing ever for women.

I think he must have been dropped on his head as a baby. Makow I mean, not Organic. Though hang on a minute.....

TheUnstoppableWindmill Thu 15-Aug-13 14:40:35

Oh. Apparently I am "pathetically giving my body to all and sundry?" Where are they all? Can anyone tell me where to find the sundry? (from that rense.com link)

Organic100 Thu 15-Aug-13 14:44:41

The Rockefellers knew that empowering women would lead to a decline in marriage and strong family units. I guess they were right smile

hotair Thu 15-Aug-13 14:45:50

I'd love some of the rockefeller's money to fund my feminism, hell knowing that our future newt overlords are pro-equality makes me feel much better about the inevitable take over! where do I sign up?

orangeandemons Thu 15-Aug-13 14:46:03

Yes, on one of his sites it states The Jewish religion and Freemasonary are responsible for this terrible modern culture....with bits of Lucifer thrown in. < disclaimer he talks about Lucifer, these are not my words!>

orangeandemons Thu 15-Aug-13 14:47:21

But why would the Rockefellers be interested in a decline in family and marriage? Please explain this to me

TheCrackFox Thu 15-Aug-13 14:48:03

Does anyone have an address do that I can invoice the Rockerfellers? TIA

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now