I Bloody Love You Lot

(15 Posts)

Can camping be a feminist issue? Who should erect the tent? Who should accompany dc to the toilet block in the middle of the night?

Of course...

Everything can be a feminist issue grin

UptoapointLordCopper Fri 05-Jul-13 08:07:27

Not sure there is a list of naice camp sites. grin But MN is camping wisdom. And some threads are hilarious, especially those to do with snack stands. And you are generally not accused of being oversensitive there.

But FWR is the cream of MN. smile

WoTmania Thu 04-Jul-13 23:28:52

I luff camping too but only ever seem to end up on the occasional camping thread.
Apparently now, I'm not only being 'oversensitive' but I'm overreacting. Noice.
Oooooh, mint julep. mmmmmmm

TheDoctrineOfAllan Thu 04-Jul-13 22:41:23

Luffs y'all too flowers

<drinks mint julep>

Is there a MN approved list of naice camp sites then?

UptoapointLordCopper Thu 04-Jul-13 21:38:36

It's quite nice for 2-3 nights. grin

Camping? Communal showers and dampness in the morning? Oh no that's not my cup of tea at all grin

UptoapointLordCopper Thu 04-Jul-13 21:24:14

It is nice here, but for pure calmness and joy you need the camping threads. grin

WoTmania Thu 04-Jul-13 19:09:56

yep, a calm oasis. I agree with you Buffy. It's lovely <basks>

namechangeguy Thu 04-Jul-13 16:20:10

Ahh, I lurk there sometimes. Never post! Even the hardened feminists from here fear that place grin

It is very calm compared to my recent brush with AIBU grin

namechangeguy Thu 04-Jul-13 16:15:14

Blinking heck Buffy - a calm oasis?!? grin

I like this place too. A lot. It makes you think about so many things that you take for granted in everyday like. You don't have to agree with everyone to appreciate it.

UptoapointLordCopper Thu 04-Jul-13 16:12:09

smile

I agree! Coming here is like, like, uh...

...floating gently in the cool, calm waters of a clear pool in a beautiful forest glade!

flowers

WoTmania Thu 04-Jul-13 15:54:24

I don't often post here these days but I still lurk and read and having had a load of really crap 'whataboutthemenz' conversations today I thought I'd tell you all how much I Luff you.
It's so wonderful to be able to come here and read some sane, lovely posts from people who don't minimise or accept casual sexism as the norm or tell me I'm being over sensitive or taking things to seriously.

You lot Rock grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now