WTAF?

(174 Posts)
BabyMakesTheBellyGoRound Mon 18-Mar-13 23:24:17

Is there nothing on TV tonight,ffs angry
I like to read here and enjoy the various links to thought provoking articles but there seems to be an influx of morons hmm

MarinaHantzis Mon 18-Mar-13 23:59:04

Message deleted by Mumsnet for breaking our Talk Guidelines. Replies may also be deleted.

HotCrossCatPuss Mon 18-Mar-13 23:59:40

Whilst you are explaining 'peurile', could you also explain the meaning of 'pointless fuck nugget' to then as well please?

NormaSpoonOeufEggcher Tue 19-Mar-13 00:01:04

F 4 j ?

duchesse Tue 19-Mar-13 00:01:11

Oh I think that would be best, SDT, don't you? Best not to assume anything. Is it worth giving the derivation as well or would that be a step too far?

AnyFucker Tue 19-Mar-13 00:01:22

You are all arses. The End.

HotCrossCatPuss Tue 19-Mar-13 00:01:35

We are against militant feminists and we are offended by some of the topics discussed on this website.
Well dont fucking read it then!

duchesse Tue 19-Mar-13 00:02:49

I am offended by...umbrellas. All umbrellas should be banned.

MarinaHantzis Tue 19-Mar-13 00:03:50

Message deleted by Mumsnet for breaking our Talk Guidelines. Replies may also be deleted.

MustangRose Tue 19-Mar-13 00:04:27

If you're not from Arrse then who are you?

NormaSpoonOeufEggcher Tue 19-Mar-13 00:05:31

What are chans?

AnyFucker Tue 19-Mar-13 00:05:38

attack ?

is that a threat ?

a physical threat ?

how far will you take your "attacks" ?

If you are offended, don't come here and read, Marina.

Or perhaps you would like to go and read some of the other threads - maybe the Woolly Hug ones, where MN members jointly knit blankets for other mumsnetters whose child or spouse/partner have died - and who are now also knitting comfort blankets for sick children or for premature stillborn babies to be wrapped in. Or look at the huge amount of support given to parents of children with special needs, or for people suffering from depression (like me), or for people needing information and advice about breastfeeding or bottle feeding or weaning, or allergies, or children's health.

Or you could go on posting puerile filth - because that really contributes to intelligent and informed debate!

MarinaHantzis Tue 19-Mar-13 00:05:51

willyoulistentome Tue 19-Mar-13 00:06:53

Not getting any!!!

AnyFucker Tue 19-Mar-13 00:07:06

who is your leader ? Take us to him/her.

< can't believe I just posted that >

MarinaHantzis Tue 19-Mar-13 00:07:36

Anyone who would threaten to bring down a site that does as much good as this one (see my previous post, Marina) should be ashamed of the,selves.

Sorry - themselves.

AnyFucker Tue 19-Mar-13 00:09:17

Why do you talk like a second-rate dalek ?

MarinaHantzis Tue 19-Mar-13 00:09:29

runningforthebusinheels Tue 19-Mar-13 00:10:07

I like that. We could shut down the site overnight. But...we won't. So...just watch out! wink

Very funny. Now off to bed with you.

Mitchy1nge Tue 19-Mar-13 00:10:33

heh

but we shouldn't encourage them

Depriving people of vital support would cause actual harm, Marina. This site has actually saved lives - one poster went to hospital in the nick of time because of advice here, and so did not rupture an ectopic pregnancy at home and bleed to death alone.

AnyFucker Tue 19-Mar-13 00:11:06

How does one join ? Is there an accepted level of thickfuckery required ? A test of some sort ? Do you get your head flushed down the bog, and then you belong ?

NormaSpoonOeufEggcher Tue 19-Mar-13 00:11:08

MAybe their leader is that mike Buchanan or whatever he is called.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now