(14 Posts)
TisILeclerc Thu 14-Mar-13 12:44:30

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

kim147 Thu 14-Mar-13 12:48:24

Is the man a man's rights party?

TisILeclerc Thu 14-Mar-13 12:50:25

NormaStanleyFletcher Thu 14-Mar-13 12:53:19

So glad that I can't get to a radio. My ears don't currently need steam cleaning wink

TisILeclerc Thu 14-Mar-13 12:54:40

ouryve Thu 14-Mar-13 12:56:13

I turned it off and put CBeebies back on. Much more stimulating than that plonker and his women have been brainwashed rhetoric.

kim147 Thu 14-Mar-13 12:56:16

So the more tax you pay, the more say you have in how this country is run confused

Then again - maybe the rich people who earn the most should have most say?

<which they do>

SigmundFraude Thu 14-Mar-13 13:00:02

Mike will bring men's issues into the light, and it's about bloody time too. I really wouldn't write him off.

TisILeclerc Thu 14-Mar-13 13:01:11

TunipTheVegedude Thu 14-Mar-13 13:03:04

I think it's what inevitably happens when women dominate in government and the media and control the majority of the money - men's issues do get marginalised.

Oh wait....

TisILeclerc Thu 14-Mar-13 13:06:01

kim147 Thu 14-Mar-13 13:08:15

There's plenty of men in positions of power - Health Minister / Treasury and ...Prime Minister to address these issues such as health if they wanted to.

YouMakeMeWannaLaLa Thu 14-Mar-13 16:05:46

I heard this. I was frothing harder than a cappucino maker but the woman from the Everyday Sexism project was amazing and truly showed him up.

She was countering every point he made and he was just coming up with nonsense. He was completely in denial about facts. And couldn't grasp that, yes, men pay most tax, but that means they also earn more confused Truly bizarre.

He said every piece of legislation is designed to benefit women...really?

She was brilliant pointing out that feminists don't want supremecy, just equality for everyone but he couldn't respond to that because then his whole 'party' would be based on, er, nothing.

He probably will get votes, though.

SplitHeadGirl Thu 14-Mar-13 20:29:23

Laura wiped the floor with that man. He was getting quite flustered whereas she was totally controlled. I couldn't believe the absolute rubbish he was coming out with...I had to laugh when he said girls could look to Thatcher as proof that they could reach the top, and Laura rightly pointed out she was ONE female leader the UK has ever had!!! He was a complete idiot.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now