Anyone see Katie Hopkins on bbc breakfast?

(7 Posts)

she's not a real person. she's a robot invented by the daily mail... and every second she is at work and not with her robot-children she us doing them a favor.

StickEmUp Mon 11-Mar-13 11:58:54

I do believe she holds those views. It's not hard to see that choosing a male over a female counterpart is exactly what goes on.

She explained why - business and profit are more important than womens/maternity rights. And women will always be stuck in this cycle until men can give birth.

To be honest, I was shocked and I believed once upon a time a pregnant woman in the workplace is the most important person in the building. I was told that by a HR manager.

That was about 5 years ago and I think things must have changed since. I think we are going backwards, not forwards.

Sorry - I'm reading living dolls so I have recently formed that opinion.

As for Kate Hopkins, she is an attention seeker.

elastamum Mon 11-Mar-13 10:36:24

I agree she is just a media troll. Seems to pop up everytime the Beeb want a rent a mouth to say something unpleasant about women / parenting

I think she's just trolling for attention. I don't believe she really holds those views, she's just being controversial. No one would know who she was otherwise.

mysterymeg Mon 11-Mar-13 08:29:00

Yes I saw that. This just felt even worse. You're right I think she does hate women.

Every word was dripping with self-satisfied hate.

kim147 Mon 11-Mar-13 08:25:26

Because she hates women. She's a rent a mouth. Last month she had an article criticising children's names and how she selected specific friends for her children.

I can't stand her.

mysterymeg Mon 11-Mar-13 08:20:13

This is my first thread in fwr so please be gentle!

KH was on this morning for a section on women being discriminated against/made redundant because of pregnancy/mat leave.

She was spouting about how the mat pay/leave in the UK is too generous, how she would employ a man over a woman if they were equally qualified and boasting about how she only took a couple of weeks for each of her children (and stating that's what we all should do).

She was even trying to provide excuses why bosses would be justified in getting rid of someone on mat leave!

I just don't get how a woman can be so..... anti-women. She is rocketing up my list of disliked "personalities".

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now